Better, faster, cheaper – why get your employment medicals done anywhere else?
- Executive health assessments
- Rail medicals
- Corporate Skin Checks
- Vaccination programs
We perform all employment-related medical examinations. All our employment medical doctors are AHPRA registered specialists.
Medical assessments are important for both employees and employers to safely introduce a candidate into the requirements of a role in a specific environment.
At the Local Doctor, we assist individuals and employers to carry out efficient medical assessments for your upcoming employment. Our skilled doctors offer a comprehensive medical assessment tailored to your profession and get the results delivered to your employers in a timely manner.
- Public passenger vehicle drivers (Uber, Taxis)
- Commercial drivers (medium rigid, heavy rigid, heavy combination or multiple combination vehicles)
- Rail industry workers (Categories 1-3) – Assessed as per the National Standard for Health Assessment of Rail Safety Workers
- All employee health assessments
- Adjustment to injury counselling
- Functional capacity assessments
Our services are comprehensive and may include the following;
- Onsite drug and alcohol screening; Urine Drug Screen
- Vision testing including colour testing and peripheral vision
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- On-site physiotherapy
- Hernia identification
- Musculoskeletal assessments including joint of range of motion and tests of strength
- Standard medical examinations (Blood pressure, Body Mass Index, Urinalysis)
Our team will strive to deliver the results of your comprehensive assessment within 2 business days and offer continuity of care where needed.